Current Opening (Updated: 03 Oct 2018)
- Fresh / Senior - Embedded Software Engineer
- Industry Trainee - Software Developer cum IT Executive
DDMan Sdn Bhd was formed in year 2007 (Design, Development & Manufacturing) mainly focus in Design and Development service for Electronic Products to serve the Automotive industry in international markets; We combine high quality performance and services with value pricing to establish a successful partnership with our partner, our customers, our employees, and our suppliers that respect the interests and goals of each party.
In line with our international business expansion strategy, we invite qualified candidates whom had great interest with the process of creation and product development to join us for achieving our goal. Successful candidates will be rewarded and shall enjoy career advancement opportunities which commensurate with effort and contribution.
1) Fresh/Senior - Embedded Software Engineer
- Taking part in firmware development.
- Develop firmware for Instrument Cluster Module.
- Develop firmware for Body Control Module.
- Develop and perform software testing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering
(Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in C and/or C++ Programming Language in embedded system design.
- Fresh or experienced in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in the embedded hardware design (schematic and PCB layout design) is a plus.
- Strong understanding to Object-Orinted Analysis and Design (OOAD)/C++.
- Experience in model-based design and implementation of GUI and its logic & control.
- Experience in design and implementation of widgets and animation for embedded systems will be a definite advantage.
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang and willing to travel overseas.
- Well Mandarin reading and speaking is a plus.
- 10 Full Time position(s) available.
2) Software Developer cum IT Executive
- Involve and code in software and web application development.
- Develop and Maintenance of internal desktop based system.
- Develop and Maintenance of internal web based system.
- Other IT administrative and routine tasks.
- At least Bachelor's Degree or Master in Computer Science or IT or Engineering or equivalent.
- VisualBasic.NET using VS 2010 compiler or above.
- CrystalReport Design with VisualBasic.NET.
- RDMS with MS SQL, MS Access, MySQL.
- At least 1 years or above involved in a full project development circle using standard SDLC methodology. We also accept Fresh graduate with relevance academic qualification with great interest in developing system.
- Good manipulating skills in MS Office and Windows OS operation and LAN Networking.
- Be able to plan, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure this including hardware, software, server and backup strategy of multiple server locations.
- Knowledge in SVN, Perl or PowerShell Scripting, Windows Batch Script and Windows or Linux Server will be added advantage.
- Fast learner, logical thinker, team player, self-disciplined, self-motivated, possessed positive and good attitude.
- Adaptive to current system and fast learning with on work training.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. Be able to communicate in good effective manner to solve the work related matter.
- Fresh graduate with passionate in programming and system development also encourange to apply.
- 1 full time position available located in Penang Island.
Located in Penang Island, a 10 years old well established company now looking for the above mentioned position, interested candidates please read through the job requirements and responsibilities. We are looking for hardworking candidates who possessed good attitude, logical thinking of mind, someone who can commit to the job, fast learner, innovative and productivity, if you think you are the one feel free to contact us! This is the opportunity and stage for your IT skills. Fresh graduate also encourange to apply. Interest candidates may apply online or email your resume to career[AT]ddman.com.my or call +604-283 9018 / 04-283 9177